1.18.2010

Saturday January 16, 2010

Well it felt like as soon as I closed my eyes the alarm went off--and I was up getting ready to head back to the church--only today I didn't have any responsibilities--other than guiding those who stayed at my house back to the church--so I was ready to go at 7:45 to get on to the church by 8. Well the girls at my house either didn't care or over slept because when I came out of my room they were just getting up--so it was the sit around and wait game until about 8:30 when we finally left--they just made it in time for the last of breakfast! The meetings were great and very inspirational I was glad I was able to attend and hope that the youth were glad too! I did skip out on the last two hours because I missed my boys! So it was about 1:20 when I got home.
It was so hard leave them this morning especially when Chase told me that "Mom doesn't need to go a church she needs to stay with Chase for a few mimits(minutes)" and when Joe was giving me the pouty face--and Jimmy ran out to the car just to give me one more hug and kiss! I felt very loved and guilty at the same time so I am glad I came home just a little early!

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

Glad you got to go home early too