1.10.2010

No picture today just a funny from church--

I was sitting in the all adult Sunday school class today--I rarely go seeing how someone from the Primary (childrens sunday school) usually comes to get me to help settle Jimmy down but the normal time had come and gone where they come so I was listening intently to the lesson. When all of a sudden the door to the class flew open and I hear an ever so familiar voice yell--"WHERE'S MY MOM"! Yep no hiding from this one--me slightly embarrassed but not surprised said "I'm over here Jimmy, shhhhh" There were a few snickers here and there but over all I don't think anyone else was surprised either--they must be getting used to our very adorable but very loud Jimmy!

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

We've all been there. If people look it is because they have been there themselves