1.13.2010

This week at school Chase has been the star student--he gets to be the class leader and do other class jobs--he has been so so so excited--today I got to go eat lunch with him and read a story to his class and listen as he told them all his favorite things and about his family and friends--he did such a great job and I discovered that he is quite the little class clown--he loves to make the other kids laugh--they all love him and that makes me really happy. He did tell his class that his favorite food is tacos?!?!? anyone who has witnessed the picky-ness of Chase's eating knows that tacos wouldn't be anything close to something he would try let alone love! He also told them that his favorite place to go is school--his teacher was very happy about that! I am so glad that he is able to attend school and love it so much--I am also glad that he has so many wonderful teachers who help him to continue to progress and improve! Yeah for our star student!
And on a side note--I decided to bring him his fav--chicken and fries from McDonalds and they wouldn't let me take it in the lunch room--I had to put it in a brown paper bag in order to let him have it--why I am not really sure?

4 comments:

Hollie said...

Sounds like he loves school! What a cute little guy. The lunch thing is a rule around here too. I believe it is because it causes sheer mayhem to have someone bring in food from Wendy's or McDonalds. All the kids want it... plus it really ticks off our lunch ladies, I don't know about yours. Austen is the star student in 2 weeks. I wish I got to go in, but he does it all on his own. Love ya

Mama Walker said...

Way to go Chase you are a star in my life as well. Love you Grandma Walker

Pittman Four said...

The good ole rule of the county doesn't want children to eat fast food....They think theirs is better for them!!!!! It's district wide!

:)

Katie said...

We have a mom who brings her daughter a happy meal EVERY SINGLE DAY! She has 3 younger children she has to buy for every day as well. I'm poor just thinking about
it:)