1.20.2010

Why can't I sleep--2nd night in a row--awake for no reason? Why oh why can't I sleep?

Okay so random things from today--

woke up at 3:45 couldn't go back to sleep
went to the YMCA for Body Pump
got the kids off to school
ate what I thought was a healthy choice for lunch turned out to be a calorie BOMB!
found some great deals on some clothes for both Joe and I
bought the kids new tennis shoes
bag of skittles exploded all over the kitchen
listened to Chase count out 100 skittles for school
watched our fav Biggest Loser
felt guilty (because of my lunch) while watching our fav and did push-ups and sit-ups during commercials
Slept for 3.5 hours! I'm tired I want to sleep?!!?!?

2 comments:

Mama Walker said...

I'm sorry sweetheart. I hate when that happens. I don't want to wake Dad so I just lay there not sleeping arghhhh. Hope Joe has a great birthday. As usual his card will be late?!?!

JoHanna said...

NO sleep no fun :(
ps I am so so so jealous of your boys in their short sleeve shirts..... I cant wait for spring!