1.05.2010

Run Family Run!

So tonight Joe and I decided to go for a run--got everybody bundled up cuz it is freezing here in the south--coldest I have ever been here!--Went to load up the strollers only to find that all ALL the tires were flat.--So we thought maybe we would just go for a walk as a family--got to the trail and then all of a sudden the boys said lets run--so we started running and we ran--and ran--and before you know it we had run all the way around the 1 mile trail--I was really surprised and proud of my boys--however in the last 10 feet Chase took a third tumble and this one hurt poor guy

















--and just for those who were wondering or have forgotten what a temper tantrum looks like here you go!!!!










It was really fun to do as a family and we hope to make it a frequent thing--never to early to develop good excersize habits!

1 comment:

Mama Walker said...

Oh my boys!! Sorry you got hurt Chase. Jimmy we love you, be a good boy OK?